A great time to have on a vacation

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 09, 2008
Ship: Celebrity Summit
The best way to a vacation is truly a cruise. On the Celebrity we had a wonderfull experince, the staff are great and attentive to all of our needs. The entertainment was spectacular and well organized and I also loved how erverything runs on time.

The dinners are exceptional. Service is out of this world and staff is very well versed in proper etticate.

The talent and time that is being served on entertenment is fabulous. We have enjoyed most of the activities offered on board with freinds and we must say we had a great time.

The staff are just wonderfull, always smilling, curteous, ready to help in every which way they can. They take care of us better then family and are ready to serve every thing you ask for.

My husband and I enjoyed having a balcony. We enjoyed our coffee out on the balcony every morning. The ship appearence and decor is very nice.

The staterooms are just right in size, wilth all that is needed. Loved the balconys.
We went to the beach and had a wonderful time.
Don't Miss: Again I must say " go visit and get off the ship"
We loved the people on the Island. They were very friendly, tour guide are quite curteous.
Don't Miss: All I can say is "You most visit the Island"
What we had time to see was very nice but we had stayed on ship too long and we wanted to see some thing on the Island so that left little time to shop.
What can I say about Aruba "Its the best.
Don't Miss: The beaches

Pros: The way you are spoiled by every one on the ship

Cons: All say on the ship, I was a little sick

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!