Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

VACATOIN WITH LOST LUGGAGE AND NO PHOTOS

Sail Date: August 06, 2016

SHIP AND ROOMS WERE CLEAN. FOOD WAS GOOD. MOST OF THE STAFF WERE FRIENDLY.  LUGGAGE ON DEPARTING THE SHIP WAS VERY POORLY HANDLED. I OBSERVED LUGGAGE ON ITS WAY TO THE SHIP BEING HANDLED VERY BADLY AND CARELESSLY, STAFF NEEDS TO SUPERVISE THIS CLOSELY AND NOT STAND AWAY FROM THE PROCESS.

Cabin / Stateroom UPON DEPARTURE, BETWEEN THE SHIP AND THE AIRPORT, WITH TRANSFERS BY THE CRUISE LINE WHICH WE PAID FOR, MY LUGGAGE WAS LOST. MANAGER WAS NOT VERY HELPFUL IN LOCATING LOST LUGGAGE. IT'S BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE I RETURNED TO THE US AND I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ANY OF THE CELEBRITY CRUISE STAFF REGARDING MY LUGGAGE THAT THEY LOST. THIS LUGGAGE CONTAINNS MOST OF THE SHOPPING WE DID AND ALL MY YOUND DAUGHTERS CLOTHING. WE SPENT 5 HOURS WAITING TO SPEAK TO A PHONE REP TODAY WITH NO SUCCESS. NOTE MY ROOM WAS CHANGED TO 8118, WHICH YOU DONT SEEM TO KNOW ABOUT, BECAUSE IT WAS TOO NOISY. THEN MY ONE OF MY SUITCASE WAS DAMAGED BY STAFF TRANSPORTING IT TO THE OTHER ROOM IN MY PRESENCE. OTHER THAN THESE MAJOR EVENTS, IT WAS OK. I HOPE SOMEONE OR A SUPERVISOR READS THIS AND CONTACTS US SOON. I AM VERY UPSET AN DISAPPOINTED BY THIS LAST EVENT OF LOST LUGGAGE WITH CAMERA AND SHOPPING INCLUDED. SO TO END I HAVE NO PHOTOS TO REMEMBER MY VACATION, HOW MEMORABLE IS THAT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!