Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

The Cruise of a Lifetime

Sail Date: September 09, 2016

I Took this cruise to Italy and the Greek Isles with three of my friends.  This was the final trip on my bucket list and I was hoping it would be special. It met or exceeded all my expectations in every category.

The Cruiseship was   new and extremely clean. The Decour was different from most cruiseships I have been on. It was very low-keyed.   A few people commented that it was not very pretty but I found it to be just fine.

I cannot say enough good things about the ships staff.  From the waitstaff, to the room steward, to the captain, everyone was more than friendly and accommodating. Not one member of the staff walked past you without saying hello.  Of course, some stood out more than others but it did not matter if they were assigned to you or not, they all made me feel I was on a special trip.

We booked our tours in advance and they were not with Celebrity. They were with shore excursion and were some of the best tours I have ever taken.

The food in the dining room was very good. The buffet had such a variety it was hard to choose. The extra touches that celebrity does… Welcoming you on board with a glass of champagne, extra special desserts,  The repeaters parties… Also added to the cruise.

The entertainment was not exceptional but was good.  This remark is a little unfair because I had just gone on Oasis of the Seas In June and there was no comparison.  That shows on Oasis were unbelievable.

I certainly would recommend the celebrity reflection to my friends. I look forward to cruising on another Celebrity ship in the future.

Exceptional. I Made, waiter, his assistant, our room steward, Sancho, where are some of the best I have had on cruises.