Beautiful Alaska

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Cabin type: Suite

Cabin number: 8185

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

Let me just say an Alaska cruise is the only cruise I have ever considered. There are pros and cons of cruising. I found out that I'm really not a cruise person.

Embarkation

Embarkation was very smooth from the time we were dropped at the terminal to the time we were on the ship was about 10 minutes.

Ship experiences

We enjoyed the main dining room the best. We ate at Quise because we had kids with us and they said it was a little quirky. The food was ok but I guess we were expecting a little more quirky. The buffet was ok everything was displayed beautifully the taste was just bland.

They had several activities going on. We went to the Spa and that was amazing.

The silent disco was awesome! I wasn't extremely impressed with the shows that were on the ship.

My nephew loved the Kids Camp he didn't want to leave while we were on the boat.

The staff was amazing! There always friendly and helpful.

The ship always seemed clean or it was being cleaned.

Our cabin was always clean. Our cabin steward was amazing.

Ship tip

I enjoyed the Millennium, however this was my first cruise.

Ports of call

Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia

Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska

Ketchikan, Alaska

It was rainy and cold. The trolly tour we were on was terrible.

Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska

We loved this port! It was so relaxing and didn't seem to be the same ole thing as the other port city's.

Juneau, Alaska

Juneau was nice we did go on a whale watching that was wonderful. The town is a typical port city. Tracy's Crab Shack is amazing.

Skagway, Alaska

Burnt out on port city's

Cruise Hubbard Glacier

This was amazing! Our captain got us extremely close to the glacier. It was beautiful.

Seward (Anchorage), Alaska

I enjoyed Seward. Just a small little town. The boys took a fishing tour they had a great time.

Disembarkation