Our First Cruise

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Alaska Hubbard Glacier Northbound (Vancouver To Seward)
Sail Date: June 03, 2011
Ship: Celebrity Millennium
VERY nice.

Only issue was understanding each other - some staff members did not understand.
Example - serving - if you asked to ham or turkey you had to point at the item. They just did know. Wasn't just cold items it was the same at all stations.
But EVERYONE was friendly and willing to help.

Nice outside of town - again nothing but jewelry in town
Don't Miss: glacier also Hick up Mt. Roberts
Nice outside of town - again nothing but jewelry in town. I wanted to find a small toy for my grandson - none nowhere that I could find.
Don't Miss: White Pass or Historcial Bus ride to the Klondike Trail
It is all about "DIAMONDS" every shop was jewelrynot much history to see.
I did enjoy the nature walk and the history of the cannery, but not much to see. The zip line pricing is our of control 2 people - 241.00!

Pros: Mostly Everything

Cons: Some of the employee were hard to understand and they had trouble understanding me.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!