Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Wonderful service and fun events.

Sail Date: August 14, 2009

I have Celiac disease and found the assistance from the waiters and maitre d' really wonderful. The food all over the ship was delicious! I never got sick at all during the trip. The musical groups were just great and fit with my age group wonderfully (65+). The therapy pool was just heavenly. For my first trip to Alaska, the ports were really a beautiful sample of this great State.

Pros: The help with my dietary needs.

Cons: Most of the weather was rainy!!

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!

Ketchikan, Alaska
Creek Street and the Totem Pole Museum were wonderful with lots of local information. Didn't take any trips off the ship or in town.
Juneau, Alaska
It was really rainy so we didn't see too much. Went on walks by ourselves. It was Sunday, so some of the sites were closed.
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
Wish I'd done a canoe/kayak ride out of this port. We could see the whales while the kayaker were out on their trip.
Skagway, Alaska
Took a tour with the National Park rangers around the down and were very impressed with them and their knowledge. Loved the train ride up White Pass.
Don't Miss: The train ride