A Great Cruising Experience

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Alaska Hubbard Glacier Northbound (Vancouver To Seward)
Sail Date: August 07, 2009
Ship: Celebrity Millennium
The ship was very elegant and upscale. The staff was friendly and always happy to serve you.
the rainforest was a must see. the scenery was spectacular and we even saw a bear and several bald eagles.
Don't Miss: nature and wildlife tour
the ZipRider is by far the must-do excursion on an Alaskan cruise.
Don't Miss: ZipRider
rock climbing and repelling was a lot of fun, but not for the faint of heart.
Don't Miss: rock climbing and repelling
Juneau was my personal favorite of all the ports. Mendenhall Glacier was stunning and whale watching was great. Perhaps my favorite part of the enitre cruise was out stop at Tracy's Crab Shack. It was by far the best crab I have ever had.
Don't Miss: Tracy's Crab Shack

Pros: each port of call offered different, exciting things to do.

Cons: some of the ship activities did not interest me

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!