Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

excellent cruise

Sail Date: January 07, 2007

The dinning room service was outstanding. The food everywhere was delicious, the shows were very professional, the music was absolutly beautiful and varied. There was daily mass on board which was a plus for me since I attend daily mass. Thank you for making this a 7 day unforgettable cruise for me and my family. I enjoyed the ports of call, the extreme cleanness and the bottles of desinfectant sope beafore entering the ship, the dinning romms at all times.

Pros: the organization, the shows. the music, the food, the dinning room service, the swimming pool and the daily mass on board.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Too many people in the beach. The tourist taxis shoud distribute the people in several beaches.
San Juan, Puerto Rico