excellent cruise

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 07, 2007
Ship: Celebrity Millennium
The dinning room service was outstanding. The food everywhere was delicious, the shows were very professional, the music was absolutly beautiful and varied. There was daily mass on board which was a plus for me since I attend daily mass. Thank you for making this a 7 day unforgettable cruise for me and my family. I enjoyed the ports of call, the extreme cleanness and the bottles of desinfectant sope beafore entering the ship, the dinning romms at all times.
The indian museum, a tourof the city,
Too many people in the beach. The tourist taxis shoud distribute the people in several beaches.
The indian museum, a tourof the city,

Pros: the organization, the shows. the music, the food, the dinning room service, the swimming pool and the daily mass on board.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!