Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Best trip EVER!!!

Sail Date: August 28, 2009

The ship was very well kept. You could see some wear, but it was clean and orderly. There was plenty to do on at sea days. I never got bored. The staff was so helpful and friendly. They gave tips on when to get good deals on ship merchandise and helped us any way they could.

Pros: The staff was amazing! The food was wonderful!

Cons: Rough seas

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!

The only time I saw the ship messy was the public bathrooms at dinner time. Any other time, and anywhere else, the ship was very clean.
I gained 10 lbs on this trip! The food was sooo good.
Every time I left my room I came back to it having been cleaned and/or straightened up. It was very nice looking, with modern decor. It was bigger than I expected, but I'd expected a closet sized room.
The concierge got my parents luggage that American Airlines had lost delivered to the ship! We fought with those people for 2 days, but he got the job done in 1 day! He saved our trip!