A great cruise, sort of.........

Celebrity Mercury Cruise Review to Mexico

10 Night Mexican Riviera (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 10, 2006
For the age of this ship ,it is in good shape. There were a few broken things but that is to be expected. One elevator didn't work and there were some broken chairs in the theater. I would cruise on ths ship again. I loved the smallnest ( felt like family ) after a 10 day cruise. The service was outstanding.
I didn't get off the ship here, but I heard from alot of folks that this was the best port of all. Very friendly people and the old time feel of mexico. Need more time here!!!!
Didn't get off the ship, been there before
Walked along the port and everyone was very nice, it was also very clean.
Walked along the port and everyone was very nice, it was also very clean.
We walked around the port and it is very nice.
I didn't like this port at all. The venders and drivers on shore were very pushy and would not take no for an answer. I won't get off the ship here again.
Didn't get off the ship, been there before
We walked around the port and it is very nice.

Pros: The ship

Cons: Dinner offerings

Recommends Celebrity Mercury? Yes!