Wonderful Experiance

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to South America

Contributor Level: Second Mate

15 Night Canal & South America (Ft. Lauderdale To Valparaiso)
Sail Date: December 05, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Infinity

This was a great cruise experience.  I would recommend this cruise highly to anyone.  The days at sea will filled with activities and also relaxation. The food was delicious and entertainment was great. When the ship was at port, the hours were long, so we got to explore so much of each stop.  We met some great people aboard the ship and Celebrity had good staff members to make the experience memorable.  Seeing central america, the Panama canal and south America was a once in a lifetime experience and I wish I was still on the cruise.

Great lay out and good size. Perfect for my husband and me