Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Fantastic all around!

Sail Date: July 26, 2015

We had such a lovely time on our Alaskan cruise. The food was excellent, the ship pristinely clean, and most of all the service was out of this world. Our stateroom attendant, Oliver, never failed to clean up and straighten up our family of four's room to a very high standard. Our waiters at dinner, Edic and his assistant waiter, our sommelier, Sandeep and the hostess, Maria, was so pleasant, professional and accommodating. Nothing was too difficult for them including my 2 year old's dinner time antics or my brother's gluten free partner. The Italian style coffee bar had excellent cappuccino with very knowledgeable and professional baristas as well as very kind servers, Sandra in particular. My five year old daughter loved the kids club, the fun factory. There were many times she didn't want to be picked up! Jimena and her staff were warm and understanding and created many fun activities for all the little cruisers on board. Overall, I would highly recommend a celebrity cruise and I hope I have the opportunity to sail with them again

Great food, even at the 24 hour buffet!
Edic and his assistant waiter, Sandeep and Maria at trellis. Jimena and all the Counselors at the fun factory. Sandra at bacio. Oliver our stateroom attendant.
As stated above, an excellent program for 3-5 year olds with caring staff and very good activities.
We really loved Jermaine's progressive trivia. He was her entertaining and kept four rounds of trivia interesting and diverse.
Both our whale watching/mendenhall glacier excursion in Juneau and salmon fishing in Ketchikan were excellent! Would highly recommend those two excursions.
Excellently maintained.
Smooth and organised. Well done!
I wish there had been a category between the deluxe veranda and the suite. This room was a little two small for us but the suite was a bit too expensive for our budget. Next time my family of four will splurge on a bigger room. Other than size, however, the room was very clean, well maintained, had nice amenities and offered lovely views from the balcony.
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
A very small place, best to book an outdoor excursion here.
Cruise Hubbard Glacier
So incredible beautiful. I feel very luck to have view of the ship from icy straight point seen it.
Juneau, Alaska
Ketchikan, Alaska
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
This was the last day of the cruise and it was so lovely, we just sat on our balcony and enjoyed the stunning views.

View from ship