not to me again

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Peaks And Valleys
Sail Date: June 21, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Infinity

The waiters and housekeeping workers in the staff were very nice, could not be nicer. The management is absent. the shield in front of the management at the customer relations desk are harried but still successful in keeping us plebians away from management and somewhat polite considering their task. The management is all about getting us to buy fancier tours and buy more jewelery, not about worrying about the screw ups. Our travel companion's luggage went on the wrong ship, putting a 96 hour turd right in the middle of four peoples' 160 hour cruise. And no concern for us and minimal for the two actual victims. We took this cruise because of them, and good for them my wife was of a little help but the wrong size. I never heard, and we never recieved any appropriate repairs, and I did complain to the shield several times, and expressed my opinion. Water off ducks.

​Yes the food was good, the facilites generally quite good. But the theater too loud and with a poor sound system, breaking up from the load at higher frequencies. And every show ends with explanations of how we can spend more money next.

I doubt I will be on any major size cruise any time soon and certsainly not Celebrity. Our friends are seasoned and frequent travelers actually in the travel business, and being Thai they grinned and bore it better than I would have.

Food is good, not gourmet, but how could you be gourmet for 2000?

charged for zumba class and who knows what else that might have been good experience.

sound system hurt ears and broke up at high frequencies, shows had some good moments

Alit our dinner waiter and his assistant Leonel were GREAT, caring and smiley and a pleasure to be around

adequate, clean and pleasant. the bedding was excellent, although the comforter was a bit heavier for my toes. Excellent climate control for the room.
Luck of the draw on seeing bears before the salmon run, we saw none
Nice little Town, but 4 cruise ships overwhelms
spend spare time up front especially if naturalist is there to help catch the sites.