Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Absolutely Amazing in Alaska!

Sail Date: July 29, 2011

The ship was clean & beautiful. Everyone on board was very friendly. We were traveling with our 14 year old son and he never seemed to get bored. I could not imagine doing this cruise without a balcony as there was so much to see. Every morning we woke to beautiful views. We saw about a dozen whales every day! It was definately an experience of a lifetime!

Pros: The ship was beautiful, service was great & lots to do on board.

Cons: The food in the Oceanview Cafe (the buffet) was the same every day.

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!

Food was good, but the Buffet at the Oceanview Cafe was the same every day. They did have a lot of choices and it was huge, but I figured they would feature something different.
Our stateroom was very clean and the balcony was bigger thatn I expected, but the room was overall small for 3 people. The could have done without a desk & chair in there as it was unusable as it was located in front of the door to the balcony.
Everyone on staff was very friendly & helpful!
Lots to do all day long. We never got bored, nor did my 14 year old son.
Victoria, British Columbia
Took a Pedi-Cab tour around town and it was the most fun we had at any port. Our "driver" was full of great information & he made sure my son was having a great time too.
Don't Miss: The haunted areas of Victoria are a sight to see!
Skagway, Alaska
Everyone is friendly in Skagway! Loved the small town feel & lots of unique stores.
Don't Miss: The train ride up to Lake Bennett was beautiful & amazing!
Juneau, Alaska
Loved Juneau! Lots of shopping there too! We went to the salmon bake & panned for gold there. Bus driver took us on a tour of the city as well.
Don't Miss: The Red Dog Saloon is a fun place to get a beer!
Ketchikan, Alaska
My husband & son went Halibut fishing while I shopped in town. It's beautiful there.