Absolutely Amazing in Alaska!

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 29, 2011
Ship: Celebrity Infinity
The ship was clean & beautiful. Everyone on board was very friendly. We were traveling with our 14 year old son and he never seemed to get bored. I could not imagine doing this cruise without a balcony as there was so much to see. Every morning we woke to beautiful views. We saw about a dozen whales every day! It was definately an experience of a lifetime!

Food was good, but the Buffet at the Oceanview Cafe was the same every day. They did have a lot of choices and it was huge, but I figured they would feature something different.

Lots to do all day long. We never got bored, nor did my 14 year old son.

Everyone on staff was very friendly & helpful!

Our stateroom was very clean and the balcony was bigger thatn I expected, but the room was overall small for 3 people. The could have done without a desk & chair in there as it was unusable as it was located in front of the door to the balcony.
Everyone is friendly in Skagway! Loved the small town feel & lots of unique stores.
Don't Miss: The train ride up to Lake Bennett was beautiful & amazing!
Loved Juneau! Lots of shopping there too! We went to the salmon bake & panned for gold there. Bus driver took us on a tour of the city as well.
Don't Miss: The Red Dog Saloon is a fun place to get a beer!
My husband & son went Halibut fishing while I shopped in town. It's beautiful there.
Took a Pedi-Cab tour around town and it was the most fun we had at any port. Our "driver" was full of great information & he made sure my son was having a great time too.
Don't Miss: The haunted areas of Victoria are a sight to see!

Pros: The ship was beautiful, service was great & lots to do on board.

Cons: The food in the Oceanview Cafe (the buffet) was the same every day.

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!