Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Breath taking

Sail Date: August 20, 2010

Wow! Had no idea what to expect. Went far and above what I ever imagined. Worth the money.

Pros: So many people willing to help take care of me (pamper me)

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!

Skagway, Alaska
The town was cute. We did take a 3 hour train ride. It was not worth the money in my opinion.
Juneau, Alaska
We rented a car and saw the Glaciers on our own. We were in no hurry since we did our own thing. No tour guide. Nice day.
Victoria, British Columbia
For some reason, we never made it there. They said it was too windy to port?? Really.
Ketchikan, Alaska
We took an open air bus/trolley on a tour of the town. Enjoyed just shopping in the downtown area.