Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Not what I was told/sold.

Sail Date: August 22, 2008

The link provided by for the excursions was in err. They were for destinations that we were not even going to! The sales rep had an attitude, but changed her tune when she found that we were correct.

Told would not have to pay for any drinks other than alcohol, had to pay for soda.

Excursions were very expensive for what you got.

I was told that there would be a Happy Birthday for my husband on the door, never happened!

If I had the opportunity again, I would choose to spend the money in another way..

Pros: People of Alaska were very nice, scenery for a couple a days was beautiful.

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? No.

Buffet was not always open. Had to pay for soda.
Brent Nixon gave a good presentation regarding marine animals but could have done without the political opinion on the presidential election.
State room seemed quite small to me. Decor, I expected it to be more luxurious. Actually ferrty between Cape May and Lewers was more luxurious.
Housekeeping supervisor lazy, attendant made up for it. He should have been the supervisor. Provided free rental tux due to airline misplacing luggage. Airline gave voucher to purchase clothing, but not much on ship to buy.
Juneau, Alaska
Whale watch exciting and glacier awesome, but excursion was a bit expensive for what we got!!! Again people of Alaska very nice.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Duck tour fun but limited. Again people very nice. Price was minimal but still high for what we got.
Victoria, British Columbia
Empress Hotel glorious. We were there from 7-12, given the travel time, not much time and too bad it was in the evening.
Don't Miss: Take a walk throught the Empress Hotel.
Sitka, Alaska
Beautiful little town, people were very nice. No excursions. Upstairs resturant, name forgotten, great chowder and king crab!