Weather was bad but the service from the Guest Relation desk was not the greatest. When I first boarded the ship they didn’t have my name or reservation. Would not assist me in locating my friends or even calling their cabin. I felt very alone not knowing

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Celebrity Equinox

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 15, 2020

Ship: Celebrity Equinox

Cabin type: Balcony

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

Iam tired of talking about my experience. I boarded before my traveling friends did but could not find them. The people in guest relations would not help me locate them. I asked them to please call their cabin but they would not do that because they had their name spelled wrong. Like I say I will never sail your line again. I was told before I boarded the ship that everything was in order, but I found out that it was not true. My travel agent is also looking into this matter.

Embarkation

Not the greatest. I will never sail with Celebrity again.

Ship experiences

Good

All well

Shows were great

Waiters were good. Room stewards good. Guest relations was not good. Sorry.

All areas good

Cabin was very good.

Ship tip

Make sure they have all the information needed.

Ports of call

Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Nassau, Bahamas Did not visit port

No excursion

Disembarkation

and before I boarded. Someone was not paying attention. I have never had these problems before and I will never sail with your company again. There were other things that took place but what difference does it make.