Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Wonderful!

Sail Date: April 15, 2016

.I can't say enough about how enjoyable this cruise was. Food was incredible but the staff even better. We booked on board already next years cruise! My mom has Alzheimer's (moderate) and the staff was just wonderful with her. I was 4 weeks out of a total hip replacement. and our attendant always was available to bring an ice pack or inquire if there was anything else we needed.. The staff was exceptional. The ship was sold out, but there was never a feeling of it being crowded.Love

Cruise Photos

Roomy and welcoming. We had an accessible cabin with lots of room for my scooter and walker. We used our open suitcases under the bed for extra drawer space. We loved it.
Ponta Delgada, Azores
Lisbon, Portugal
Cadiz (Seville), Spain
Malaga, Spain
We rented a taxi at the port with room for my scooter. At all stops actually. The rate was only 40 euros per hour for the cab. Not per person, for the cab! Our own private tour and able to stop fro photo s or bathroom breaks when we wanted to. Since we are older and I'm recovering from total hip replacement surgery this was important. This is also exactly what I plan to do on our next cruise. Adored Malaga.
Alicante, Spain
Barcelona, Spain
We had rented an apartment through s for after the cruise. One of our best decisions. Full amenities including kitchen, 3 bd. 2 baths and a washer and dryer! We also had free wi-fi and a balcony with a view of the Sagrada Familia!

1 Comment