Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Exceeded expectations

Sail Date: March 16, 2015

Cabin: 3621

I've never cruised before, so I didn't know what to expect.  Everything from the customer service, food, room and activities exceeded every expectation.  The excursions were worth every penny. I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking into experience luxury cruising to go with Celebrity. You will not be disappointed.

Everything was clean and tip-top
Exceeded my expectation. Many choices with the buffet and the dining room's food was exceptional.
Soundproof rooms.
Jessica from Costa Rica (Stateroom attendant) was a rockstar.
The beatles coverband was great. Hard Days Night.
Children's Programs No comment. No children traveled with us
Hot Glass show... Art Auction. All of it was extremely fun.
Organization and fun... it was all simply amazing
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
George Town, Grand Cayman
Sting Ray Island... and snorkeling. All awesome
Cartagena, Colombia
Go straight to the Old City... it was simply amazing.
Colon, Panama
Colon was not a great area, but Panama City was fun. Sign up for an excursion on this one.
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
Ziplining was super fun... check out the Verangua Rainforest. Original Canopy tour.
Belize City, Belize
Snorkeling was the best around. Starfish island was and is paradise.
Sea treking... FREAKING awesome.

Luxury shops are on deck 5... gift shop and duty free shop deck 4. Spa and Gym deck 12. It took me a while to find everything, but I've never been on a ship before.