Exceeded expectations

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

11 Night Ultimate Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 16, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Equinox

I've never cruised before, so I didn't know what to expect.  Everything from the customer service, food, room and activities exceeded every expectation.  The excursions were worth every penny. I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking into experience luxury cruising to go with Celebrity. You will not be disappointed.

Exceeded my expectation. Many choices with the buffet and the dining room's food was exceptional.

Hot Glass show... Art Auction. All of it was extremely fun.

The beatles coverband was great. Hard Days Night.

No comment. No children traveled with us

Jessica from Costa Rica (Stateroom attendant) was a rockstar.

Everything was clean and tip-top

Soundproof rooms.

Luxury shops are on deck 5... gift shop and duty free shop deck 4. Spa and Gym deck 12. It took me a while to find everything, but I've never been on a ship before.

Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Sting Ray Island... and snorkeling. All awesome
Go straight to the Old City... it was simply amazing.
Colon was not a great area, but Panama City was fun. Sign up for an excursion on this one.
Ziplining was super fun... check out the Verangua Rainforest. Original Canopy tour.
Snorkeling was the best around. Starfish island was and is paradise.
Sea treking... FREAKING awesome.