Equinox Celebity Mediterranian Cruise!!!!!!!

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Greece & Italy (Athens To Rome)
Sail Date: June 21, 2014
Ship: Celebrity Equinox

Had a wonderful time!!! first time on a Celebrity cruise ship! Love the staff, food and excursions. Will definitely go with Celebrity again in the future! My husband and I highly recommend the cruise line. We went with our friends, Pat and Ann. They recommended this cruise and we are thrilled they did!!!  We had a wonderful room with veranda. Nice size room!!!! Impressed with cleaning staff and cafeteria waiters! Better than Costa cruise lines!!!! Good as Holland America which was the last cruise line we were on. Excursions were fun and guides were knowledgeable. Worth the money to go on them. I had a wonderful spa experience with a nice chiroprator, a nice young lady from Johasnesburg,South Africa. She was very gentle with me, especially since I have Rheumatoid Arthritis  and Fibromyalgia.

Happy

Roberto, waiter assistant manager  Ocean View Cafe

Gonzalez, coffee waiter Ocean View Cafe

Tatania, wine expert    Silhouette

Willie De la costa, Cleaning room manager

Pedro, the singing waiter in Ocean View Cafe

Amazing food at restaurants and variety of cuisine.

entertainment every day and at different times.

Very sweet and excellent service by all of staff!

Clean and I felt safe! Beautiful ship and great room with Veranda!!!

Spacious!!!! Comfortable beds and pillows. Enough closet and drawer space. Bathroom shower and space was very good.

Ship is fairly new, and very luxurious. I definitely loved the Equinox Celebrity Ship!!!!! I would go again on this ship, or any other Celebrity cruise ship.

Great bazaar for shopping, inexpensive souvenirs! Great food at restaurants near Double Tree Hotel
Uniqie architecture!!!
Had a wonderful Excursion. Very hot and humid!!!
Great archictecture.
Niice architecture. Very expensive shopping area! Nice cafes for lunch or snack. great coffee. Loved excursion to Pompei, highly recommend it.