Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Sail Date: April 15, 2013

The entertainment was the best consistently that I have seen on a cruise ship. The food was great. Had to be reseated 2 times in dining room. Would like more activities late Morning and early afternoons. All crew members were friendly and helpful, The shore excursions were not good in Teneriffe and Lisbon. Teneriffe, the guide had such a heavy accent he was hard to understand. The guide on the tour outside of Lisbon was not a guide. She talked while we were on the bus and on two stops, when we got off the bus, she disappeared after telling us where and when to find the bus. I felt ripped off. Next time I plan to find my own giude.
Friendly and helpful,above and beyond
Entertainment Entertainment - Great! Activities O.K.
Destinations - good. Excursions - Not!

lRoom Service Breakfast - good. Bkfst. and lunch at Bistro on 5 (crepes) - great