Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

A Fabulous Gift

Sail Date: June 25, 2010

My daughters planned a cruise for myself and my wife's 50th wedding anniversary. From the time we got to the dock to the end of the cruise, we were treated extremely well. My wife and I must have heard happy anniversary the whole time we were on the ship. We were presented with an anniversary cake at dinner. In our cabin, we were given each pen sets for our anniversary. We couldn't have asked for better from our daughters or Celebrity. I can not write enough how well we were treated. The trip was outstanding and we will never forget how much fun we had and what lasting memories this leaves for my wife and myself. Thank you Celebrity and my wonderful and generous daughters.

Pros: Service Was Outstanding

Cons: Did not wanto the cruise to end

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!

Enjoyed having a balcony.
My wife went to the daily shows and enjoyed all of them. I enjoyed using the library
Santorini, Greece
Speechless, this was the best....
Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey