Explore Celebrity Equinox Cabins
Celebrity Equinox cabins are slightly larger than those on other ships in the fleet, and have ample storage, including modular closets and in-room safes. Of the ship’s 1,426 cabins, only 10 percent are interior rooms, while 80 percent have private balconies. Staterooms range from 176 square feet for oceanview rooms to 1,291 square feet for the ship’s two luxurious penthouse suites. Extended families or large groups can choose interlocking staterooms for convenient cabin-to-cabin access. AquaClass spa cabins come with upgraded amenities and access to the AquaSpa relaxation room, while all suite passengers have access to the Retreat (a private lounge) and Luminae, an upscale suite-only restaurant.
Looking for a specific cabin?
- Deluxe Veranda Stateroom (1C)
- AquaClass (K1)
- Deluxe Veranda Stateroom (2A)
- Deluxe Veranda Stateroom (Obstructed View) (2D)
- AquaClass (K2)
- Celebrity Concierge Class (C3)
- Deluxe Veranda Stateroom (2B)
- Deluxe Veranda Stateroom (1B)
- Deluxe Veranda Stateroom (1A)
- Deluxe Veranda Stateroom (Obstructed View) (2C)
- Celebrity Concierge Class (W4)
- Sunset Veranda (S0)
- Celebrity Concierge Class (CZ)
- Veranda Stateroom Guarantee (XC)
- AquaClass Guarantee (XA)
- Concierge Class Guarantee (8X)
- Family Veranda Stateroom (UD)
Find a Cruise on Celebrity Equinox
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.