Size: 194 sq. ft.; Balcony: 54 sq. ft.
Occupancy: 2 guests standard - some sleep 4
Amenities: Two lower beds that may convert to a queen bed floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door that open to veranda with lounge seating sitting area with sofa interactive 32" LCD TV bathroom with shower safe thermostat-controlled-air-conditioning 100% Egyptian cotton towels plush bathrobes telephone hairdryer and complimentary 24-hour room service. Smoking is not permitted in staterooms or on stateroom verandas.
Please Note: Guests in this category traveling with AquaClass guests may be cross-referenced but will not be assigned the same dining pre-cruise.
Please Note: Smoking is not permitted in staterooms or on stateroom verandas.
Sunset Veranda S0 Cabins:
Sunset Veranda S0 cabins can be found on:
Sunset Veranda S0 Cabins - Balcony
Other categories for Balcony cabins include:
- K2 - AquaClass
- CZ - Celebrity Concierge Class
- UD - Family Veranda Stateroom
- 2B - Deluxe Veranda Stateroom
- C3 - Celebrity Concierge Class
- W4 - Celebrity Concierge Class
- 1A - Deluxe Veranda Stateroom
- 2C - Deluxe Veranda Stateroom (Obstructed View)
- 2A - Deluxe Veranda Stateroom
- 2D - Deluxe Veranda Stateroom (Obstructed View)
- 1C - Deluxe Veranda Stateroom
- 1B - Deluxe Veranda Stateroom
- K1 - AquaClass
Find a Cruise on Celebrity Equinox
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.