Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: January 24, 2016

Room Type: Suite

This was our first time cruising with Celerity Cruse Lines and will not be the last.  Our butler Felix and his crew were exceptional.  The entire crew at the Luminae Restaurant was also exception along with the food.  The entire cruise was way more that we had expected.  For my birthday I walked into our suite to a huge birthday cake made out of towels and when we went to the Italian Steakhouse for dinner I received a real cake.  The steak was out of this world along with the service there.  When we returned to our suite Felix and his crew had gone all out and decorated our room, this was overwhelming to me, that these people not even know who I was sent not only a card signed by Felix and his crew but then the balloons, the cake, the wine, which by the way was the same one I drank nightly in the restaurant, was there.  This is a birthday I will not soon forget.  Thank you to your entire crew for and excellent job.

Plenty of storage for both of us and my wife and I have now decided that you are certainly our favorite cruise line.

Was a little disappointed about the burgers being outside use to having them on the serving line but the food was excellent.