Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Sail Date: August 16, 2014

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our 14 day cruise on the Eclipse.  The ports of call were exceptional.....well organized.  The staff had been extremely warm and helpful.  The food was superb!

My only complaint is that the ship offered yoga classes of which I thought were excellent- but not enough of them!  Offering stretching classes every morning would have made the cruise PERFECT!  There are many passengers who are out of shape, but would have loved to partake in late afternoon and/or early morning stretch class.  Perhaps on our next Celebrity cruise?

Needed to offer stretch classes on a daily basis. VERY POPULAR! Also, there were not enough yoga classes.