Excellent Staff and Ship

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

14 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 22, 2014
Ship: Celebrity Eclipse

This was our second Celebrity cruise. My wife and I would have a hard time trying another cruise line because we have had such good luck with Celebrity. We booked the same cruise for 2015 while on board. Our experience was good from the moment we got to the terminal to we left the ship. The staff on the ship is excellent. We were warming greeted by eveyone from the Porters to the Ranking Officers during the entire trip.

Our stateroom Attendants Neil and Benedict were friendly and helpful. As hard as these guys work they still took time to make us feel special. The Bartenders at the Casino Bar were great. Khelan and Iwayan were like friends to us by the time the cruise was over. They have a knack to remember what you were drinking from day to day. I never had to order anything after the second day of cruise. My Sam Adams was waiting for me when I sat down each night.

If any one books this ship in the next couple of months make sure you sit starboard side forward at the Oceanview Cafe for breakfast. You will meet one of the nicest people in the world. Ask for Robbie and tell him Diane and Steve from Boston sent you. He will take very good care of you. Overall everybody we ran into or interacted with treated us very well.

Make sure you show some gratitude to them, they work hard to make you happy and any little token you give them will come back 10 fold. Trust me.

If you are adventurous when it comes to trying new or different foods, book specialty restaurant Qsine. Foods from 20 different countries are available.

Our shore excursion was cancelled due to weather conditions
Coastal Cruise to Pitons is a good time.
See Antigua by sea. Book It
Caribbean Sail to Christmas and Honeymoon Coves. Great time.