Magnificant

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

14 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 08, 2014
Ship: Celebrity Eclipse

Just what I expected from Celebrity,  with a few hiccups ,  a professional crew, good food and clean ship. Last year we took a Holland America ship for two weeks and it was not a very nice time. The food was abysmal, the crew was surly, The men's bathrooms smelled of urine, Our room smelled of gas and there was no side of the ship that was non smoking. My wife and I do not smoke.   To the hiccups. The deck chairs on deck five were just that "chairs" and not the nice lounge chairs that we love on other Celebrity cruises, on these cruises we love the open air feeling  . We do like the fact that one side of the deck is non smoking but we couldn't enjoy it for the lack of lounge chairs. My wife had a bad experience with a table cleaner which she reported and was thoroughly investigated. I would  recommend Celebrity highly for a wonderful cruise.

Book in Aqua class the more money is worth it.