Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

very good

Sail Date: January 11, 2014

I thought the entertainment could have been better.  I walked out of one of the shows.  The food was good but not excellent in the dining room.  I did get food poisoning one night after eating shimp coctail and loin of pork.  I was perfectly fine the next day after being sick during the night which is why I knew it was the food that upset my stomach so bad for about one hour.  I thought the food and service in the Italian specialty restaraunt was outstanding. My room stewards were excellent and the ship was immaculate.   My husband and I  did feel that we preferred the Royal Carribean Liberty of the Seas food and entertainment  to the Celebrity Eclipse. This was our first Celebrity cruise.

Susan Natoli

Castries, St. Lucia
St. John's, Antigua
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The ship did not dock near the tourist area. It was a very long walk or taxi ride. There were many other ships docked at the better location.

The breakfast at the café had many choices and service was very good. The Italian specialty rest. was excellent