A trip to always remember

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

invalid-26913
Sail Date: November 16, 2013
Ship: Celebrity Eclipse

Everything was as enjoyale as expected. The crew was more than courtious, and obliging in every respect to passenger comfort. At no time, did my wife or I feel uncomfortable or neglected. This feeling I am most sure can be duplicated in the sentiments of the couple we were happy to travel with for the second time on Celebrity. Or first cruise 0f 6 couples was on the Solstice to Spain. On this cruise, we were fortunate to aquaint with many people of varying ethnic groups. The Islands visited were more than just enjoyable. Again, I say that a trip on Celebrity is one to live if comfort, accomidations, and enjoyability are the prime concerns.

I am already formulating  plans for a family sogourne so that my Children and their children will be able to experience what I and my wife were so fortunate to enjoy. I would recomend this cruise to anyone who is looking for a holiday to enjoy and remember