Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

12 nights with a teenage grandson

Sail Date: June 09, 2015

The overall experience was delightful. The islands visited were unique for us and a joy to explore. I only had a problem with ordering my meat medium rare and getting medium instead. Also, the buffet was frequently not up to good temperature standards. I explained it to the managers, but they just did not get it. Oh, we will prepare it fresh and hot, not accepting the standard safe food practice that I was attempting to get across.

The specialty dinning was very good. We took advantage of special rates and did not get the packages.