Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

i had a excellent cruise

Sail Date: October 27, 2006

I thought the people were great the boat was great...the shows were excellent..Everyone i was traveling with was thrilled to find out that they had sunday masses on the boat so that was a good also thank u so much for doing that...
the only really problem i had was the fact of all the santizing going on made my hands break out into rashes and all the bleach on the handrails in the elevators made me choke up everytime i entered one.

Pros: i love the way i was treated by all the associates everyone was so great

Cons: i hated all the santization going on the boat , because of the santizer i had an alllergic reaction which caused my hands to break out.

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!

there are no words to describe how i felt on the boat with all the staff
Tooo much bleaching and santizing of the hands
the food was great and we had the best server for our dinner...it was a pleasure
the stateroom was pure perfection...could ask for a better stateroom attendent.....
i thought the entertainment was really good i enjoyed all the shows very much
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
jamaica happend to be my favorite...i loved how the stores were just put in the middle and they had places called the tajmahhal
Don't Miss: the falls
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
just to relax and lay on the beach
Key West, Florida
i didnt think it was that great place it loooked kinda of ruiney...not my favorite
Don't Miss: the beach thats the only thing worth going to
i thought cozumel was gorgeous such beatiful weather and great shopping places..
Don't Miss: the shops
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
i loved costa mya it was so pretty and just relaxful
Don't Miss: just to kick back on the sand and watch the water
George Town, Grand Cayman
i thought it was an excelllent spot just to walk around and take in the town
Don't Miss: stores