Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

great cruise

Sail Date: October 27, 2006

I enjoyed the theraputic pool on the constallation, that was a wanderful relaxing addition which some ships do not provide. The staff was exceptionally very pleasant, the stateroom attends, the waiters, assistant waiters, the sales personal and all the staff. I was particularly happy that I could cruise out of Bayonne and did not have to fly to catch the cruise that I think is the best comfort so we could start enjoying the cruise as soon as we get on the ship.
I especially enjoyed Jamaica, Grand Caymon, Mexico, Haiti. Those were great ports of call. We also felt very special as we entered the ship to be greated as royalty given champagne, wine and escorted to our staterooms. I thought that was great. I also thought that being greated at the theather with wine, champagne was very special. But I am very greatful to Celebrity Cruise Line that they provide a Catholic Priest on board, so the we could have attended a Catholic Mass on Sundays and Holy Days. Thank you!

Pros: relaxing and site seeing

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!

I think that all the staff was wonderful. For example if there was something on the manue that I couldn't eat because it was spice my waiter made sure that I recieved substitude vegtables or dish that I could eat. The stateroom attendent, when I told him that the pull out bed was uncomfortable he made sure that he brought additional mattress to make it more comfortable.
We enjoyed the shows very much. We also loved have the theather was done with the little tables and lights. That was a wonderful addition incase you had a drink you could put it on the table and not hold it in your hand all through the show.
On this particular ship there was too much talk and taking procutions about the Norwick Virous, which was overegrazarted with sanitizing your hands. My nice has devoloped a blisters on her hands from it and she could not enjoy the pool areas because of the salty water. My sister and I experienced scrachy throats and trouble breathing from the bleach that was used to wipe all the public areas, (railing, elevators, etc.) This put a damper on our vacation and too much fear in the people.
the breakfast and lunch manue could have had a bigger selection, but the food was good. I think that the dinning room had excellent food and it was nicely prepared. Once again the waiters and assistant waiters do exceptional job.
I feel that the staterooms could be bigger if you have more then 2 people in the room. Because if you have three people in the room there is no room for the luagage and its much harder to move around in the room. They were very clean nicely kept
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We enjoyed Jamaica. The people were very pleasant and sweet. Jamaica is beautiful. Also the option of your shopping being deliverd to the ship so you don't have to carry around with you.
Key West, Florida
There was nothing to do there and the we found the people in the shops to be rude.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
The Island was beautiful, the picnic was great, but the local people very pushy trying to sell you things. Did not like that.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
some of the people in costa maya were rude
George Town, Grand Cayman
very pleasant and I liked the service that when you purchased certain items the stores delivered to the ship and so you did not have to carry around with you.
shops