Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Best Staff

Sail Date: September 04, 2014

The staff on board the Celebrity Century is one of the best I have ever experienced in all the cruises I've been on. They have treated me like a valued guest my entire trip. The ship is the smallest int he fleet besides the Expedition, and it's sad that they have finally sold the ship, but understandable. My most favorite crew member was Khanitha because she always did everything to make my cruise more enjoyable. The entire staff treated me like family and they were always smiling when they saw me. The Murano Restaurant was very good.

All the staff members were the best, and my favorites were Khanitha, Norman, Jonette, and the entire entertainment crew.
San Francisco, California
Love that it's my home port so I don't have to fly out to catch a ship.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
Not much to do at this port the main attraction would be the zip line.
Juneau, Alaska