Great Cruise no soccer :(

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 04, 2010
This is my third time on the ship, I loved it just like the last. Staff is always friendly and as helpful as can be.

This time I went with picky eaters, one was a vegetarian, and she had limited options in the main dining. I would recommend more vegetarian, and even vegan options.

We had 3 ladies in an interior room, and plenty of space.
The beaches are the best here! I did the Tiami catamaran last year and this year and loved it each time.
Don't Miss: Tiami Catamaran
This port has the best shopping, and best of all you don't even have to pay for an excursion to experience it. All of the shopping is right in port, save your money until you get here.
Don't Miss: SHopping in port.
For $6 dollars you get all day access to the beach via water taxi. You have to pay for a beach chair, but you can bargain down. We paid $12 for 3 beach chair rentals for the day.
Don't Miss: The $6.00 water taxi to the ebach.
Unless you do an excursion you'll be bored.
We went kayaking here, and the beach was so blue!
I did an excursion last year, and because the roads were so bumpy and scary, I refused to do another one. They have decent local shopping but it'll take you 30 minutes to shop.

Pros: Staff, cleanliness, activities

Cons: They weren't showing the World Cup Semifinals, that's like not showing the olympics, or the world series, or the superbowl!

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!