Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Fun for son, not for dad

Sail Date: June 25, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise was seeing my 17 year old son john the O Club and have friends and something to look forward to every night. He's an only son and on previous cruises had not joined others his own age. This time he did, and had a wonderful time.

I didn't like the gambling odds on the machines and card games in the casino. The odds are already in the houses favor and to add continuous shuffling machines and increasing the odds of winning on the slots was disturbing. As someone who looks forward to gambling on a cruise I decreased my fun time by 4 days.

Very comfortable and room was kept well by staff.

My son loved this deck the best of all. The hammock was his favorite place to relax.