Great Ship and Staff

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 25, 2016
Ship: Carnival Valor

I would definitely recommend this cruise to others. All staff were courteous and helpful. Ship was very clean and has a lot to offer. Very relaxing! Food was great and I loved the outdoor movie theater. Those that have children appeared they had a lot to offer for the children.

I enjoyed the food at the buffet better than dinning area.

Did not have children on this trip, appeared to have a lot to offer children.

All were certainly great, very friendly and helpful. Josie at the bar in the casino was one of my favorites.

Cabin Stewart was so nice and considerate.

I am a smoker so those that smoke had a nice deck to use with sitting area. Each morning I took my cup of coffee and sat on this deck. Slot machines are very tight. Delicious food. Crew are the best.