Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Ship and Staff

Sail Date: June 25, 2016

I would definitely recommend this cruise to others. All staff were courteous and helpful. Ship was very clean and has a lot to offer. Very relaxing! Food was great and I loved the outdoor movie theater. Those that have children appeared they had a lot to offer for the children.

Cabin Stewart was so nice and considerate.
Did not have children on this trip, appeared to have a lot to offer children.
All were certainly great, very friendly and helpful. Josie at the bar in the casino was one of my favorites.
I enjoyed the food at the buffet better than dinning area.

I am a smoker so those that smoke had a nice deck to use with sitting area. Each morning I took my cup of coffee and sat on this deck. Slot machines are very tight. Delicious food. Crew are the best.