Not the best cruise I've been on

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 16, 2016
Ship: Carnival Valor

The service of the housekeeping Department was wonderful .however the kitchen staff and the servers seemed to be in going all different directions, not one person stayed with the table they were all over the place. The food left much to be desired. the desserts were dry most of the time either under or overcooked the entrees we're boring nothing special. some of it was very tasteless. The entertainment was the worst I have ever been on in any cruise I have been on and I've been cruising for over 20 years. the show the first night was fair but everything after that was just really downhill. I think this will be my last Carnival Cruise. I don't mean to be picky or belittle anyone but overall the cruise itself was poor.  My husband said he was glad he wasn't able to go at the last minute, he would have been just angry at the whole thing especially when we only got $65 back for his ticket and we were within the time limit to get a refund.

Sincerely,

Karen Nawracaj

Karen Nawracaj

Poor

No children thus trip just friends

Housekeeping was very attentive.

The serenity deck and spa were fabulous. Connie in the spa was awesome. Also liked the fact that the steam room, gym, and sauna were available.

Shop
Loved the Snuba ( not the jolly roger I don't remember the official name but they had a pool and you could see the birds and monkeys if you so desired ). The people there were wonderful treated me like family. I had a great experience there.