Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Valor

Sail Date: April 09, 2016

Happy  Everything was great.  Food and amenities were awesome.  Stateroom was quite adequate and cozy.  Internet service was very good.  Very pleased with the television channels, very informative.  Disembarkation was smooth and orderly.  Loved the Ivanhoe Theater and shows.  Crew was over the top friendly and helpful.  Our excursions were ok, but especially liked St.John.

Cruise Photos

For a small room, it was well designed and comfortable. Bathroom was quite adequate.
The Valor is obviously one of the older ships because of the lifeboat design, but loved the décor and theme. Love our stateroom, very comfortable and not cramped.
Clear out vegetation in the water in the beach areas where folks swim, especially in Grand Turk and the Dominican. I like my water clean and clear. Plenty of places to snorkel past and around the immediate beach area.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Amber Cove (Puerto Plata), Dominican Republic
Clear out vegetation in the water in the beach areas where folks swim. I like my water clean and clear. Trunk Bay Beach was excellent. Grand Turk and the Dominican were ok. Plenty of places to snorkel past and around the immediate beach area.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas