Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Everything was slightly better than mediocre

Sail Date: April 09, 2016

Room Type: Suite

This is my first Carnival Cruise, but I am a frequent cruiser on many other cruise lines.  While I am rating the cruise as "good", I definitely found most aspects of the trip to be below what I have found on other ships.  The food was "okay", the crew was "okay" (except the bartenders in the casino who were really slow), and the physical layout of the ship was "okay".  The lack of shows was unacceptable. I really think more has to be offered than Bingo and Trivia in the main theater.

The room was by far the best I have ever had. It was huge and well designed. Our cabin steward was delightful. I think I have been ruined for other cruises with this as my new standard