Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Average food. Deceitful brochure. They don't respect do not disturb sign.

Sail Date: April 09, 2016

1) There was a lot of food but it didn't taste that great; most people just left it on their plates once they tried it.

2) The daily brochure with the activities stated that there was eat at your own time at the Lincoln. Nevertheless, when we showed up they did not want to seat us. When they finally gave us a seat, they made it seem like they did us a favor and that they would not do it again, even though next days brochure said it could be done; we never went back.

3) First day I am taking a nap, housekeeping starts knocking, I wake up to open up and they wan't to chat me up. I understand he didn't know I was sleeping but once I made it clear, he should have stopped wanting to talk and leave me alone.

4) Two nights before last we put a do not disturb/snoozing sign. In the afternoon we get a card under our door saying that housekeeping had passed by, and that they would not disturb us. Then at 10:00pm cruise security knocks on the door in a cop-like manner saying that they had to checkup on us because we had not wanted housekeeping to service the room.

5) 97 % of guests are american. There is not a single white, black or hispanic employee working on the ship. They like american money but don't employ a single american person.

6) Some staff lacks dominion of English language.

This is my first cruise, so I do not know if this is normal.

Try another ship or company.