Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Summer Camp

Sail Date: February 27, 2016

I have been on several cruises where the ship activities were fun and we talked about them later with joy. On this cruise almost every activate turned into a selling pitch I had a spa day and every thing I answered on their question and answer form they had a product for it at the end of the day. Got my hair done and I heard the same spill from the hairdressers with the hair creams.  We did enjoy the adult comedy shows and the dining room meals. Every night we looked in the Fun Times paper that was left on our bed for the live shows in the Ivanhoe Theater, there were always dancing classes and bingo things like that in there. Then finely there was a show for the last night we have enjoyed these shows in the past and was looking forward to it. "NOT" Carnival turned this into a summer camp talent show the passengers were the talent I kept waiting on someone to come in and say "no one putts Baby in the corner" the quality of talent was not what I was expecting. I plan to try another cruise line for our next vacation hoping to fine one that's not on the sell train and cutting corners on talent.

Cabin Steward worked hard to please very friendly. The room hall just didn't work small space.
We enjoyed our service, love Dennis Lav he was the best.

Wish I had book excursions when I got on ship.