Why I'd never travel with Carnival again.

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 16, 2016
Ship: Carnival Valor

I would never do another Carnival cruise not because of the line but because it isn't what I look for in a cruise. Carnival's main drawing seems to be the loud party goers and that doesn't fit into why I cruise. The non stop party, noise level, and people on board were to much for me. I've traveled several times aboard Holland American and find they fit me much better. The service, food, and suite were good but the whole  experience was unpleasant to me. I did enjoy my on shore times but that was about it. Even the evening meals were loud and annoying with shouting being required to have a conversation with your table mates. Never again!

Douglas Bunch

The cabin was my oasis from the crowds with wonderful service.

If you aren't into partying don't go.