Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

50th Birthday Cruise

Sail Date: January 16, 2016

I enjoyed every aspect of my 7 day cruise on Carnival Valor. However, I booked my trip through and was offered a Birthday cake to share on my day of choice. I told everyone at the dining table not to order dessert because I had a birthday cake coming which never showed up. I spoke with the Maitre d

D who stated that they had not received that information. I contacted who in turn told me that it was sent on their side and that it may be a computer glich. To say I was embarrassed is an understatement.

My cabin steward James was very nice and extremely personable.