Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Will not cruise Carnavall again

Sail Date: December 19, 2015

on Tuesday, my shore excursion was to take a boat over to St. Johns Island.

All shore excursion people were told to meet in the Ivanhoe.  From there we would be escorted to our excursions.  This did not happen.  Outside was pandemonium, with people holding up signs you could barely see.  I finally spotted a young woman who seemed to be in charge and who told me that my trip to the island had already departed.

I am still angry about this.

Agneta (Nettie) Israel

Laxsi was an excellent steward
Children's Programs we had a 17 year old in the teen program which he enjoyed most nights

1 Comment