We had a great Time!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 24, 2015

I cruise with Carnival to celebrate my Mom's 70th birthday and my 46th birthday with friends.  We had a great time.  The assistant manager from the Lincoln dinner was awesome! The waiters were Awesome! Overall the ship staff and superior were awesome! However, the art auction was different.. champagne was served only once and the free art work wasn't provided on time.  We had to beg for our free art work.

The cruise director was a riot! He was very sweat that event send me to my cabin a plate with strawberry covered with chocolate, carnival gold trophy and sign pictures of him.  I wasn't expecting that!!

Over at the Lincoln dinning the assistant director "Alejandro" was very kind as well.  For my Mom's birthday he gave us a bottle of wine which was delicious! Thank you all for all your attentions!

Cabin was comfortable. The cleaning crew were Awesome!

The Lincoln dinning was our favorite!! We eat dinner whenever we wanted and they even accommodated my friends that had reservations in the Washington dinning. Thank you!!