Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Family Fun in the Sun

Sail Date: August 15, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The Carnival Valor was a very clean and nice ship. I was celebrating my 50th Birthday on this cruise and the fun memories made with family was priceless. The staff was very pleasant as well. The entertainment on the cruise was not as good as I have experienced on other Carnival cruises. The entertainment was mostly the same everyday. The biggest problem I had was the people in the room beside of us sneaking marijuana on the ship and smoking it day and night on the balcony. I had my 8yr old granddaughter with us and we couldn't get on the balcony and enjoy it for the illegal drugs being utilized. I did report it but the people ignored their warning which was NO SMOKING in the rooms or on the balconies. I was furious about the people next door not obeying rules and having respect for those that are minor and allergic to smoke period.

Cabin very clean and nice decorated for my birthday occasion.
During Embarkation Safety it was extremely hot and several people was passing out around us.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Fire alarm was pulled late debarkation and very long lines to get processed on ship.
Take the submarine tour it is so worth the money. A++++
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Beautiful Island and the Kon-Tiki boat to private beach and party was excellent. Highly recommend. A+++
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Grand Turk Island
Most beautiful and clear blue water of all the islands we experienced.

The Valor has several Adult only swimming and locations on the ship which made it very nice if you weren't traveling with children.