LLoved roatan

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 08, 2015
Ship: Carnival Valor

Very pleased with the cruise. It's most likely not possible, but I would have loved to spend more time in Roatan. The staff on the ship were wonderful, I had nothing but great interactions. Getting back to the ship from Belize was quite a long wait, but nothing a few drinks couldn't ease over. Getting off the ship in Cozumel was a bit rowdy/disorganized. There's a bit of room for improvement in that aspect.

Angela and Peter in the Washington dining room were phenomenal!! They remembered our names, highly efficient, and provided us with excellent service the entire cruise. They brought out my boyfriend's cake at the perfect time and poured on champagne for the entire table. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you!!

Our staff was so courteous, really enjoyed their service and attention to detail!

The comedy shows were a lot of fun, only wish they could sit more guests. We missed a comedian I really wanted to see due to lack of available seating.