Great time

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 01, 2015
Ship: Carnival Valor

everyone on the ship was sooooooooo nice and pleasant. the food was great and there was so many things to do. My daughter had never been on a cruise and was amazed by all that was on board. Carnival has always been my first choice when taking a cruise as it has always been a blast. thanks for making our vacation memorable.

next time I think we need to get a step up to have 2 rooms

the outside movie theater was my best part. I was great to sit out side, drinking and watching a movie on the ship