Will not book again

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 04, 2015
Ship: Carnival Valor

I am an experienced cruiser and this cruise was far below par.  I paid more for this cruise than others in the past as well. The boat rocked the entire time.  It made constant creaking noises.  At breakfast there were other couples who made the same comments about the boat.  It was constantly hot on every floor. The people working on the boat were overworked.  It seemed as though they have cut back on the amount of workers.  There were nights that it would take us 30 minutes to get our appetizer.  It caused us to miss the show every night.   It should not take more than an hour and half to get prepared  food.  Ir was cold most of the time as well.  I never had a piping hot meal from the dinning room.  I am very disappointed with Carnival.  I will not ever cruise with them again.

The customer service was terrible. I could never get anyone on the phone and the lines at the guest services were always packed.

The food was terrible.  The only good thing we had was the chocolate melting cake.

I did not even meet the person who cleaned our room until 3 days after we were on the cruise.

The prices for drinks are outrageous.

The room was always hot.  I called they said they would fix it but never did

Outside the room smelled like mildew.  I was in stateroom 8219

The boat needs to be redone.

Only good thing about this cruise is the Comedy club. That was all there was to do.

Old and smelled like mildewed carpet. HOT never got cool.

Don't go on this cruise

not much to do here except go to Margaritaville and that cost you $50 per person. There is nothing else on the island. It is the second smallest island of the Turks and Caicos.